One of homeowners voices in Chickasaw Trails subdivision v.s. Chickasaw Trails Homeowners Association (HOA).
- Homeowner Voices vs Chickasaw Trails HOA
- Homeowner Voices vs Chickasaw Trails HOA Board Members (up to 10 years or more board directors: Mark A Adams, Wayne G Kuberiet, Steve Aubin…)
- Homeowner Voices vs DHN Attorneys P.A. – Ryan Christopher Fong Esq., Don Huy Nguyen (owner)
- Homeowner Voices vs Alpha Association Management – Shawn Thornton
Chickasaw Trails HOA and their attorneys told us to pay but they don’t show us any picture where our property failed to follow their guidelines (old/new created rules) or violated (violate/violated/violation is a language of Chickasaw Trails HOA/board directors and their property manager, Shawn Thornton of Alpha Association Management, LLC.). They just talk talk talk and force us to pay; even though, we agree to pay unless they show us the pictures where failed so we know what we pay for… but they didn’t provide us any pictures instead they took a 72-year old homeowner man to the court on April 13, 2019.
The following is a portion of our collection which proves what we have to deal with the homeowners association (Chickasaw Trails HOA & its attorney) recently.
- We received a letter from Ryan Fong of DHN asking us to pay $1,761.27 which we do not owe – DHN | Attorneys & Chickasaw Trails HOA vs.. Homeowner $1,761.27 (10/17/2018, certified mail, 1 mail)
- Talk with Shawn Thornton (a manager/owner of Chickasaw Trails HOA’s management firm) about a Lawyer Letter (12/19/2018, email)
- A Threaten Email From Crystal Maier, DHN Attorneys, A Law Clerk (2/18/2019, email)
- A Threaten & Lecture Email From Ryan Fong, DHN Attorneys, An Attorney for Chickasaw Trails HOA (3/11/2019, email)
- Chickasaw Trails HOA brought us to court with 43 pages by Ryan Fong, an attorney from DHN on 4/12/2019 – Complaint (5/14/2019 5 p.m. by Ms. Hunt, in front of the property, 2 packages). We filled back with 14 pages without copies of complained letters from Chickasaw Trails HOA since 2010 – Answer (5/31/2019 by court of clerk, walk in, 2 packages)
- We received Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Final Judgment and Incorporated Memorandum of Law from Chickasaw Trails HOA’s attorney, Ryan Fong of DHN Attorneys. (8/14/2019 by USP, regular mailing, 2 mails)
- We received Affidavit of Reasonable Fees and Costs & Affidavit of Reasonableness of Attorneys’ Fees – $3,310 from DHN Attorneys – Ryan Fong/Chickasaw Trails HOA. (9/23/2019 by USP, regular mailing, 2 mails)
- We received Notice of Hearing 11/05/2019 (10/01/2019 by USP, regular mailing, 2 mails)
- We received Notice of Cancellation of Hearing on Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Final Judgment and Incorporated Memorandum of Law (regular mailing, 2 mails)
- We also received Notice of Filing Affidavit in Support of Plaintiff’s Motion For Summary Judgment for Injunctive Relief and Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Costs (regular mailing, 2 mails)
- Again, another Notice of Hearing 12/17/2019 (no visible stamp date, by USPS, regular mailing, 2 mails).
- Result: Order Denying Plaintiffs Motion For Summary Final Judgment
- Today, January 30, 2020, we just got another letter from Ryan Fong of DHN Attorneys firm – COURT REQUIRED MEDIATION – USPS regular mail in the mail box. A copy will be posted soon. We sent a letter about selecting a mediator and date and time for mediation on January 31, 2020.
- We received Request for Admission & Request to Produce letters from Chickasaw Trails HOA’s attorney Ryan Christopher Fong of DHN Attorneys firm, dated May 5, 2020 which was the time Florida governor, Ronald Dion DeSantis, ordered to close the entire state due to COVID-19. We sent Response to Request to Produce & Response for Admission.
- A 73-Year Old Terminal Cancer Homeowner Final Voices To A Florida Homeowners Association – Chickasaw Trails HOA and FIRST VIOLATION NOTICE, 01/07/2021 – Exterior Painting & our response back.
- Coming soon, more and many more stuffs will be posted here, on wkmg.net. Whatever we received from them, we’ll post them all.
Luckily, I’m around here with my dad who is healthy eating, active, gardening, no eating problem, no sleeping problem, no diabetes, no high blood pressure, no Alzheimer, no vitamin taken nor needed, no smoke, no alcohol, no gamble, no ever tattoo nor body piercing nor hair dyeing, no credit card swipe, no financial worrying, no monthly rent worrying, no family medical history of cancer nor diabetes nor high blood pressure nor Alzheimer… no jealous other people, no problem with anyone, has a strong and a sharp mind, has children and grandchildren closed by, has siblings, relatives, friends… has a place to live without state assistants (he can get some state financial support and Medicate if he wants to but he chooses not to, he only gets whatever he supports to have likes his SSA and Medicare; please, don’t misunderstand that he doesn’t need money or want money or he riches, he said he could handle himself, that part of money/assistant leaves for other people who really need it; he came to U.S.A. – Florida, Orlando late and got first America job at the age of 47, you might don’t believe that some of you earn a month could be more than his yearly SSA after Medicare fee)… The only problem/issue that he has been dealing is HOA (The United States of America homeowners association – Florida homeowners association – Orange County homeowners association – Orlando homeowners association – Chickasaw Trails HOA & its property management & attorneys). Because I live here and take care paperwork for him, so I have things and sources to prove. I’m feel bad for other elderly people who are living alone and/or might be struggling with their health or battling with their diseases/terminal diseases/aging and have to deal with their HOA at the same time.
Updated February 17, 2021 Evening
Sorry to all honesty and truly nice and friendly homeowners and families, we can not do anything to them… We just only wait until either we die or they die. That’s a only way having peace in the future… When we die, there will have nothing to worry, to deal, to upset, to feel a different race… anymore. I wish when it’s the time to come, I can clean them up; that’s a dream, is it right? me? can clean them up??? ha ha ha… I know I will die in some days, not 60’s, not 70’s, not 80’s, not 90’s, not 100’s, 50’s? 50? I was healthy, no sick, no vitamin taken, not having any disease… and was younger than the real age at least 10-20 years before dealing with HOA issues. The cancer cells started seeding heavily in my body from the time we knew they filed the lawsuit. How I know? I can feel it because I always listen to my body. Will I do treatment? No, I’ll do the same as my dad – he chose not to treatment when he knew he could live less than six months without treatment… My dad could live at least 80 if not dealing with H.O.A. issues. I feel guilty for not getting a lawyer for him or encouraging him to sue them.
Have you known? For some of homeowners who do not know it yet, you can not run away with H.O.A. problems when you pack and leave. They won’t sign paperwork so you can not close the deal of your house to new homeowner. That means: you have to accept whatever they said, do as they said and pay whatever they said in order to close the deal so you can get out as fast as possible for not seeing them or hearing about them anymore. Now, you know it, right?
CHICKSAW* TRAILS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION VS A HOMEOWNER – Court Docket Events, Hearing, Financial…
Evidences to fight back Chickasaw Trails HOA, attorneys, property management, board members (wrongdoing, harassment, discrimination, abuse of power…)
*According to the court record, it’s “CHICKSAW TRAILS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION INC”, not CHICKASAW
Who are our current board directors?
- Adams, Mark – 9 years since 2011
President: 2011 – present
- Kuberiet, Wayne – 7 years since 2013
Director: 2013 – present, Vice President: 2016 – present
He is the one sat in the passenger seat along with Shawn Thornton searching our property for violations.
- Aubin, Steve – 8 years since 2012
Vice President: 2012 – 2015, Director: 2016 – present, Secretary: 2017 – present
I have never seen him in the meetings when I have a chance to attend, so I don’t know who is he.
- Jones, Yvette – 3 years since 2017
Director: 2017 – present, Treasurer: present
- Woodlief, Benny – 2 years since 2018
Treasurer: 2018, Secretary: present
I don’t know who is he because he just joined 2018 and I haven’t been there since they forced me to accept and pay the faulty violations.