These are images of a document which Chickasaw Trails HOA’s attorney Ryan Fong of DHN Attorneys sent us as a regular mailing. He sent us 2 mails. Ryan Fong signed on August 14, 2019. The letters was stamped on August 15, 2019.
WKMG.net does not relate to other WKMG. WKMG.net is just WKMG.net.
Did You Know That? H.O.A.
Usually, closing to an HOA annual board member voting, homeowners get hit by complaint letters...
If an H.O.A. board member's relative(s) doing some short of business then homeowners get in trouble with their properties...
Homeowners are unable closing if their properties having troubles...
PDF File – How To See The Entire Document
For the PDF file, please move the mouse to the document, then you will see the sign to move next page or previous page at the end of the pdf document, on the left hand side. Also, I place “PDF” word at the end of the title to recognize the post having the PDF file available.
- Chickasaw Trails HOA v.s. An Elderly Homeowner – Procedural History
- A 73-Year Old Terminal Cancer Homeowner Final Voice To A Florida Homeowners Association – Chickasaw Trails HOA (PDF)
- Response to Request to Produce
- Request to Produce (PDF)
- Request for Admissions (PDF)
- A Mediator and Date and Time for Mediation | Chickasaw Trails HOA
- Order Denying Plaintiffs Motion For Summary Final Judgment | Chickasaw Trails HOA
- An Extract of COMPLAINT 4/12/2019
- Chickasaw Trails HOA vs Homeowner – Notice Of Hearing December
- Chickasaw Trails HOA vs Homeowner – Notice Of Hearing November